- But now, says the LORD — the one who created you, Jacob, the one who formed you, Israel: Don’t fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; when through the rivers, they won’t sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you won’t be scorched and flame won’t burn you.
- I am the LORD your God, the holy one of Israel, your savior. I have given Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in your place.
- Because you are precious in my eyes, you are honored, and I love you. I give people in your place, and nations in exchange for your life.
- Don’t fear, I am with you. From the east I’ll bring your children; from the west I’ll gather you.
- I’ll say to the north, "Give them back!" and to the south, "Don’t detain them." Bring my sons from far away, and my daughters from the end of the earth,
- everyone who is called by my name and whom I created for my glory, whom I have formed and made.' Isaiah 43:1-7
Travis Greene's "Made A Way"
Now we're here
Looking back on where we come from
Because of you and nothing we've done
To deserve the love and mercy you've shown
But your grace was strong enough to pick us up
And you made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
This is a great song that everyone should listen to. I woke up to this song in my head this morning. I'm guessing because God has made a way several times for me and my family. Recently God has been knocking down doors and making a way for us and I just can't shout it loud enough for all to hear that, "You Lord Made A Way!"
Precious Lord our Father, our redeemer, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, we praise your Holy Name in the highest of highs this morning. We lift your name up and we magnify your name in Jesus Mighty Name.
Everyday, every minute, every second, Lord you are with us. Just as you parted the sea for the Hebrews to flee Egypt and to crush Pharaoh's army, you are parting sea's for us. You are with us who choose to worship you, who love you and who obey your commandments. You are also with those who haven't made their way to you, YET. I believe you know who will, and who will not make the decision to come to you Lord Jesus.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 tells us, 'I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you. I will remove your stony heart from your body and replace it with a living one, and I will give you my spirit so that you may walk according to my regulations and carefully observe my case laws.'
So I thank you Lord, for softening MY heart and bringing me to you. I thank you for all those people that you have already done this for, and the many more that you will bring home in the future. I thank you that as we walk in our daily lives that you are with us. And that we are not to lean on our own understanding, but in all our ways, acknowledge you and you will direct our paths.
We are more than conquerors Lord because of you. You Lord are our strong tower. And I thank you dearly that you are with me and through you all things are possible for those that believe in you.
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen and Thank You Lord.